most popular chaos maps
other Games we play
How do I connect to one of your servers?
- Visit our mod collection page on Steam and subscribe to all mods on the list.
- Check to make sure you have all the official maps installed.
- Once Steam finishes downloading all the new mods and maps you can launch the game.
- Stay at the main game screen until you have finished installing the required mods.
- Pick a map and either manually enter the IP and Ports or use one of our Steam direct links to launch the game.
- Wait for the map to load without tabbing out.
Where Do I Find the Server IP and Ports?
- Scroll to the top of the page and click on the picture of the map you want to join.
- Visit our Primal Fear page to find the IP Address and Port for each map.
- Join us on discord and visit our #how-to-join channel for more ways to join.
How do I contact the Admins?
You can reach the admin team by joining our discord and sending a direct message to Admin Mail#1048 which will generate a ticket for our team to review.
What are the server rules?
What is a cluster?
ARK Clustering refers to taking multiple servers and linking them together to allow transfer of characters, dinos, and items through the Obelisks to our other servers.